Continued closure

We are still awaiting a Local Authority engineers response that our electrical supply is compliant and safe, we will advise as soon as possible if the situation changes. Advice would be to make emergency childcare arrangements for tomorrow and we will do our utmost to update you as soon as we have any further news


Go to previous page