For this academic year all children Reception to Year 6 will have free school meals, this is for one year only funded by the Mayor of London's office to support in this current cost of living crisis.
Click hereto view the menu for the latest's menu which works on a 3 week rotation of school lunch options.
If you wish to register your child for an online account to order their lunch from home then please click here to sign up and log in. For more information, please collect a leaflet from the office.
Once you have set up an online account you will have full access to your child's dinner account.
If your child's account goes into arrears more than one day your child will not be able to book a dinner and you will receive a phonecall from the school office with a request to bring in a packed lunch or to make an immediate payment. Once your account is in credit, the system will allow a dinner to be booked.
Free School Meals Eligibility criteria
All Early Years and KS1 children receive Universal Free School Meals, but you may be eligible for Pupil Premium Free School Meals which could be of benefit to you for a number of other resources ie subsidised music lessons etc. We would ask that you take a look at the eligibility criteria below and if you think you are eligible please make an application even if you are in receipt of Universal Free School Meals.
The GOV.UK website explains that a child may be eligible for Pupil Premium free school meals (FSM) if their parents are in receipt of any of the following benefits:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance (JSA)
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit, provided the parents are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190
- Working Tax Credit run-on, which is paid for four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax credit
- Universal Credit – for those applying on or after 1 April 2018, their household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits they get)
If you believe your child is eligible for free school meals, please approach the Parent Support Advisor who will be happy to help you with your applicable.
Fullwood Primary is a nut free school and ISS support the school by adhering to this.
Please click here to see the ISS nut policy
If your child has a nut allergy, please read the above policy and sign your consent to its contents and your child can continue having school meals with no special diet needed
If your child has multiple allergies then you will need to speak to the school office about completing a diet referral form and then our Dietitian will provide a special menu just for your child's needs.
Please click here to see the ISS dietary safeguarding policy
Packed lunch - school trip option
ISS New Intake Brochure