Our 5 Harmony and Safety Rules:
- We listen to adults at school and do what they say
- We take care of our own and others' property
- We speak politely and respectfully to everyone at school
- We are in the right place at the right time with the right equipment
- We keep our hands, feet and objects to ourselves
- The school follows the guidelines set down in the schools Behaviour and Anti Bullying Policy
- All pupils follow the 'Five Harmony and Safety Rules'
- Assemblies and PHSCE lessons focus on promoting positive behaviour throughout the school
- 'Stay on Green' charts are used across the school in order to ensure consistency of approach. These guidelines can be found in the behaviour policy
The below comments are excerpts from our last Ofsted Inspection
"Pupils' behaviour is exemplary. This is a warm and welcoming school. Pupils are extremely courteous and polite and keen to welcome any visitors to the school"
"Pupils' behaviour at this school is exceptional. Pupils are highly motivated to achieve their best in class and in all their other activities. They thoroughly enjoy coming to this very harmonious school. They relate well to each other, whatever their background, and are courteous and polite to adults"
"Parents and carers were keen to talk to inspectors about how wonderful this school is. They are exceptionally positive that their children enjoy coming to the school, are safe and that bullying is extremely rare. They would all recommend this school to other parents and carers"